⭐From the Depths – PC – Steam- ACCOUNT – NEW – Full Access⭐
ÜBER DIESES SPIEL
In From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A strategic campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can play some action orientated mission focused on upgrading a design to fit a role.
- Adventure mode where you start on a raft and must build up your fleet and travel a dangerous universe fighting or running from enemy fleets
As well as a wide range of multiplayer content
- Design with your friends in co-op designer
- Play a range of adversarial modes
- Play the entire single player campaign together in co-op
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. There are currently over 1000 unique components blocks, not including 38 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs and 34 different components for making the ultimate cannon shell!
- The sky’s the limit, you can equip your vehicle with cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Physics – every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle’s functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
- Loads of single player and multiplayer content in which to use your designs (campaigns, co-op campaigns, missions, adventures)
- Design your own planets/campaigns/missions/multiplayer maps using the planet editor or add your own mods easily using a fully integrated modding interface